A Guide for Day Hikers and History Buffs

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Name Change and New Home

Argonauts and 40 Niners had its origins on Blogger, before I happened upon Webs.Com and signed up for that service.  It has been almost one year since I started Argonauts and 40 Niners.  After weighing the option of renewing my account with Webs.Com, I have chosen instead to return to Blogger.  To say that Webs.Com has been disappointing would be an understatement, they've come up short in many aspects...lack of traffic, poor customer service, limited formatting features.. just to name a few. I thank the readers who stumbled upon my blog and signed up as members or left comments. I hope you follow me over to Blogger, I will continue to document the history of abandoned mines and other places of interest in Luna County, New Mexico, U.S.A.  It's a part of the American West with a long legacy of historic events and sites. I'm in the process of copying and transferring my articles and pictures from Web.Com to Blogger.  Luna Explorer is the new name of my blog and it should be up and running on Blogger by the end of March.  I'm currently preparing a  feature story about New Mexico's Descansos, the roadside memorials found alongside the state's roads and highways. In addition to the other projects I have in the works; Fluorite Ridge, Old Hadley, Cooke's Canyon (Ft. Cumming, Massacre Peak, Starvation Draw) The Cook Mining District (Cooks Town) and of course my never ending efforts to document the many mines in The Florida Mountain Mining District. Thank You all for your support.  Ernest D. Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment